My First PKill!!

For logs and discussion of pk.

Moderator: Builders

Grimrak
Ghar'ghael

Re: My First PKill!!

Post by Grimrak »

Sahrine wrote: But in the future, could you please try to not kill me afk?
They have flags for this....
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

oh I'm aware. Like I said, I'm sure you didn't realize. That's cool, I'm not angry. But if I'm not stabbing or really fighting back, or running as far away from you as possible... Anyway. I had to leave in a hurry and didn't think to 'afk' myself. I have a trigger that does it for me when I idle, but I wasn't really gone long enough.

No one is safe! You were just doing your job as a Trolloc. :p Killing all humans hehe. no worries. I'm only asking that you next time be more aware. Its totally your right to not and I won't hold it against you!
Arleve
Green Ajah

Post by Arleve »

It was fun and very very clever getting us into the Tunnels. If you hadn't been so low when we entered, that might have gone differently.

As far as mobs though, the mobs in TV were chasing you before I got there. I was just using them as they chased.

I used the pebbles towards the end because it's a very fast weave and I can do many very quickly. Since I was spamming for you to not escape, I figured it was appropriate. Lots of times you saw me not weave. But I was - you were just leaving before they went off and since Sylvae and I were not grouped for much of the time, area weaves that I could begin before you entered would have hit her too if I had used them.

Every time I would say to follow, I would find she had slipped off to try a stab. Sneaky thiefy types. ;)