City Defensives

An update on current projects being worked on, but not yet imped - to allow for player suggestions on said projects, and some transparancy on what's going in.

Moderator: Builders

Niila
Site Admin

City Defensives

Post by Niila »

Hi everyone!

Today I'd like to inform of the ongoing (forever going?) project called city defenses. We've tried to beef up and change them many times, yet time after time they've been easily overcome by our more notorious players. That leaves them to be fairly weak in terms of safety.

That being out of the way, we're going to be altering city defense of Tar Valon to test out if the solution I've thought up will make it harder for people to walk around like they owned the place. The alterations will only in the aforementioned city for the time being. Depending on feedback, it'll be changed and adjusted.

Cities should have the feeling of safety for the most part, but the intention isn't to make them completely impenetrable, just to have more difficulty into them than they do right now.

That being said, the guards will only go hyper in Tar Valon right now if you've made the White Tower mad at you. If you've just gotten unfriendly with the guards, they'll behave the same way as before.

Enjoy!
Niila
Ganelon

Re: City Defensives

Post by Ganelon »

Niila wrote:Hi everyone!

Today I'd like to inform of the ongoing (forever going?) project called city defenses. We've tried to beef up and change them many times, yet time after time they've been easily overcome by our more notorious players.
Should have just gone with my suggestion of stilling Dezadryk!
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Dezadryk

Re: City Defensives

Post by Dezadryk »

For the record. I tried to get into TV today, wasn't worth it.

Well played.