Lugard

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Ganelon

Lugard

Post by Ganelon »

It's taken many years...but the king has finally paid his light bill.

Streetlights now light up the majority of areas in Lugard, except for some minor roads, alleys, and other assorted shadowy places.

The first of House Arreloa's assets have gone in - a large fur trading establishment. This is overseen by Lord Dornel do Bondarc a'Arreloa (when we're done with nobility, you will be able to swear oaths of fealty or blood lineage to him - those who can't wait, can simply enlist into clan 230 and use fame clan CP's to try and gain rank.).

Killing Dornel will automatically pretty much gain you outlaw status with House Arreloa and the Guardians of the Gate (incoming justice clan for Lugard).

For the present - the shop works as a standard fur traders - you can sell pelts here for cash, or buy from a simple list of fur goods.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Ganelon

Re: Lugard

Post by Ganelon »

Lugard Park has been greatly cleaned up - most of this is not game-altering stuff, or even obvious changes.

An outdoor type prac mob (bow-legged man) has been added to it.

A basic Jak prac mob and a community chest has been added to the room 'The Crossing'.

A Plain, Olive-Skinned Man prac mob has been set to wander the streets.

For those who have been unaware of it - above the eastern gate of Lugard is a polearms prac mob.

Changes and additions to the area are still ongoing, so if there's something you'd like to see added, contact me on the MUD, or PM me here.

Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

The 'rumors' trigger for gaining CP in house/nation has now also been added to the Drunken Aielman and the common room of the Nine Horse Hitch.

So with the Dancing Bear, that's three places.

If I've overlooked any inn/tavern, let me know.

Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

Rumors trigger has been added to The Drunken Athan'Miere tavern in Nareven as part of it's currently ongoing overhaul.