Trolloc Trainers

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Ganelon

Trolloc Trainers

Post by Ganelon »

This isn't anything new, but I wanted to put it somewhere where everyone would see it who might get confused by the change.

After hearing that some trainers were hard to identify/locate, I've made some alterations.

Cronk the basher remains in his current location, but his room has been changed to reflect his job a bit more accurately, and additional mobs added to do the same.

Waerbam (who used to be outside the Fortress in the cave) is now inside the Western Courtyard, room name changed to reflect his job, and additional mobs added as with Cronk.

Both have had a trigger added that will respond to race on the room being entered - if you are a trolloc, it will be to identify themselves as skill trainers, and to give the syntax for bringing up their prac lists (for newer players).

Clanned trainers have had no change made to them.

Since it was asked of me earlier, I'll also point out there are no wandering trainers on DS.

There will be a few other changes coming up as I get time for them that will make things a little more 'user friendly' for DS without reducing the difficulty level of play itself.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.