Skills

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Shawnyve
Site Admin

Skills

Post by Shawnyve »

I've done a massive overhaul of trainers and what you can practice where. There are new general trainers in every major city/area now. Some are homeland only, some totally open.

A few clans have been overhauled and some added such as trainers for channeling DF, Kin, Wise Ones and 4 thief clans. There are now two MC trainers, one you still need to do the quest to find, the other is a traveling mob, along with the 3 DF channeling trainers, you'll find they move between cities and within, over most of the world. There were also changes in the White Tower trainers. Each clan will have a breakdown of what/where on their board.

Jak will become more discriminating with who he teaches and will take up residence in an Inn or House in each city.

While I was doing this I found a few errors in current trainers where they were not teaching because of various errors.

A few skill have been taken away from the general public, pick locks, steal and stab and reserved for the thief clans to make them more interesting and to attempt to get away from the 'all purpose' characters people seem to be.

I've spent about 7 hours today going from trainer to trainer and checking things, however I'm sure some things have slipped by me...so please mudmail or pm me if you see something odd ie you can learn from a mob you shouldn't/train a skill ie travel that you shouldn't be able to or you can't train where you should be able to.

As always if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know.