Tar Valon to Cairhien

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Niila
Site Admin

Tar Valon to Cairhien

Post by Niila »

"What is it that you heard again, Tim?" an elderly man asked of the young lad next to him. "They're finally letting people pass from the Gates, grandfather! That means we can finally travel to Cairhien!" the young boy eagerly jumped up and down as he ran around the house. The old man shook his head in disbelief. Was it really safe to travel from Tar Valon to Cairhien, despite the road having been once again opened for people?

In the Foregate, the news travelled fast. The road to Tar Valon had been opened, and many people were bustling at the gates. The old lady in the northern-east Foregate looked at the people passing her home. Guards hadn't really cared much about the Foregate before, but now they let people roam around freely, as if they owned the land.

In the dark of the night, the guards muttered to one another. "Blasted, why did they have to open the road again? This means we'll have to run patrols on the country-side again." "Well, I smell a wind of change in the air, atleast." The youger of the pair at the gates said. "After all, this will bring trade more often from Cairhien, and maybe even bring a few extra coin for us, if you know what I mean?" "Don't hear the others in the Guard say that, you might get sent to talk to one of those Aes Sedai again.. but then again, I bet that's exactly what you want. Fool of a boy." The young man grinned, giving an nervous laugh before he fell silent. Osenrein was basking in the evening sun..

The Road from Tar Valon to Cairhien has been opened. Also, the Foregates have expanded a little. It's not as safe road as all the other roads on the land, and might be a bit rough. If there's any bugs or similiar, send me a PM. Thanks go to the people who have worked on the zone, both past and present.