Aiel channelers and the skill 'tie'

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Mayven

Aiel channelers and the skill 'tie'

Post by Mayven »

Figured I'd add up here that I discovered that if I try to use the 'tie' skill. It works and the weave becomes tied but when the weave unravels the mud crashes.
Mayven

Re: Aiel channelers and the skill 'tie'

Post by Mayven »

Apparently this is not all aiel channelers. Just me. So maybe something with my pfile?
Niila
Site Admin

Post by Niila »

Hi there!

Could you please give me the syntax whereupon you get the MUD to crash when you use tie? And the weave you use to crash it with.

I'm unable to produce this myself at this moment, so that's the reason why I'm asking. Thank you in advance.

- Niila
Mayven

Post by Mayven »

I've been told that it's something with my pfile. And that it happened to some Aes Sedai in the past as well though nobody seems to remember what fixed it if anything.

tie 'light ball' is an example of the syntax I use.

And it doesn't matter what weave I tie.

The tie actually works and the weave becomes tied but then after an amount of time (I'm guessing when the weave would unravel from the tie) the mud crashes instead.