Horse Equipment

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Zanel

Horse Equipment

Post by Zanel »

I have noticed that there is no way to really unequip a horse of it's equipment. I spent awhile thinking of commands to do so, but none worked. The closest was unequip (horse name) xxx, but to this there was no response, just a blank line.

With the flaws in the oil and water containers, I thought it would be very advantageous for dodgers to keep things in the saddle bags.

Zanel

Edit: Its only on black and gray warhorses
sylvae

Re: Horse Equipment

Post by sylvae »

It seems like this is only for warhorses. Zanel and I tested and it works for roans..
Its probably a keyword conflict of 'uneq' on some script on the warhorse maybe?
Krinata Almandar

Re: Horse Equipment

Post by Krinata Almandar »

I find unequip horse with XXX works best. If I leave out the word "with" it doesn't work for me.

Hope this helps
Krinata Almandar, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah