Rent-file mayhem

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Niila
Site Admin

Rent-file mayhem

Post by Niila »

Hi everyone,

I received a PM from Ganelon that there have been rent-files gone missing. If anyone has had their rent-file suddenly go poof (as announced by logging in naked despite not having died), send me a PM and I'll fix you.

As for what's causing the issue, it is nearly always (but not always!) something to do with a item in your inventory that has either been removed from the MUD, changed drastically in type or such, or that the rent-file was going through 'saving phase' when the MUD crashed.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this causes.

- Niila