counter

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Aisle

counter

Post by Aisle »

While working on mastering the counter weave, I noticed that channeling speed normal was consistently faster than channeling speed fast was. I do not think that I have noticed this in any other weaves but it was about twice as long for the weave to go off when channeling fast, tried it a decent number of times.
Niila
Site Admin

Re: counter

Post by Niila »

I'll look into this. Judging from what you've said and what I just tried out, it could be that normal weaves aren't added the required 'one pulse to weave atleast' which all the others have. IE, weaving counter on normal is instant.

This also probably means that there are other weaves that follow the same principle. An advent of a bigger bug, I suppose.

Thanks for reporting it. :)