The Bug Forum

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Niila
Site Admin

The Bug Forum

Post by Niila »

Hello everyone,

This section of the forum is used for reporting bugs or asking if something is a bug or an intended feature. If something is indeed a bug, it will be looked into and fixed accordingly. If it's not a bug, then it'll be explained why it's' a feature.

The benefit of reporting bugs is manyfold:
1) The MUD will run more smoothly and is more enjoyable
2) The Immortals are in a better mood
3) You get a happy feeling you've helped the MUD make progress to a better direction
4) You may receive something in return as thanks from the staff for reporting bugs

The numbers from 1 to 3 are pretty self-explainatory, so I will not go in further details with them. The number 4 is something that's dictated based on the severeness of the bug and the level detail in the report itself. Yes, you can consider it a gift from the staff that may be a OOC level thing or an IC request that'll be fulfilled.

Using any of the known bugs intentionally to give yourself, your friends or just a random stranger some kind of a benefit may call upon the wrath of the staff on you. I place a great deal of trust in you, the players, to not be malicious and abuse bugs, by having this forum open for everyone to read. Please don't use my good-will in the wrong way.

Let's make this MUD less buggy,
- Niila
Ganelon

Re: The Bug Forum

Post by Ganelon »

As a clarification to the above rules:

I WILL (not may) ban anyone deliberately abusing a bug for personal gain.

If you are in doubt of if something is a bug or not - contact an immortal.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.