Merean Sedai and Laundry Chore

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Riley

Merean Sedai and Laundry Chore

Post by Riley »

Today I got the chore for laundry... Well Krinata had the chore for laundry as well, and accidentally did some of my laundry..

I got my chores from Merean to do 5 loads of laundry.

I went to the laundry room and Krinata was already there doing her laundry.

I got all 5 linen from the basket.

I washed all 5 linen.

While I was washing my 5 linens. Krinata was picking up and doing the rinsing and I'm pretty sure the hanging of 3 of these. I did the rinsing and hanging of the other two. And finished out the rest of it.

I went back to Merean to go turn the chores in and was told that I needed to do 6 more.

So I went back to try to do 6 more things of laundry.. well the mud crashed... and I tried to turn in my chores again and she told me I had to do 20 more...

After washing probably 6 things of laundry Ganelon had me follow him back to Merean and she said I only had to do 14 more.

At this point I'm just trying to do all 20 loads... fully though.
Riley Talvathar
Accepted of the White Tower
Ganelon

Re: Merean Sedai and Laundry Chore

Post by Ganelon »

Though I'm not 100% sure what occured here, I highly suspect the trigger for chores got confused with two people doing the same chore at the same time - hence Merean going a little funny.

Until this gets looked at by Niila, I'd advise nobody repeats it this way.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.