Channelers Linking Skill...

A place to discuss ideas for improving the MUD.

Moderator: Builders

Riley

Channelers Linking Skill...

Post by Riley »

From what I can tell with Krinata and myself this skill only increases when you first bring someone into the "circle." But, wouldn't it be better if could be treated like a held weave and be increased while linked with another person... or be able to increase when the main person holding the link is channeling? Other weaves that you can hold at least increase while holding them...
Riley Talvathar
Accepted of the White Tower
Riley

Re: Channelers Linking Skill...

Post by Riley »

Also, would there be anyway that the person that is the "leader" of the link be able to put in their prompt how tired the other people are in the link, instead of us having to rely on the other to be like OMG STOP before you burn me out!
Riley Talvathar
Krinata Almandar

Post by Krinata Almandar »

In addition to seeing how tired others in the link are, the ability to pass the link from person to person would be good. Would make the skill more useful too

Krin
Krinata Almandar, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
Riley

Post by Riley »

Would there be a way that you could add a novice PC in the training room that would be willing to help level up the linking skill? If we could be able to like ask them to link with us type thing and than they would prepare themselves to be linked with. Would help out with those that can not be on at the same times as others to level up linking with each other.
Riley Talvathar
Dezadryk

Post by Dezadryk »

I have a desperate, yet hopeful listing on eHarmony trying to find someone to link with.