FADES ARE NOW OPEN

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Ganelon

FADES ARE NOW OPEN

Post by Ganelon »

Yes, you read correctly...

Fades are now available to the general player base.

There will be no remorting of trollocs - no talents to gain one.

The following restrictions however have been put in place:

* Only one (1) fade allowed per account.
* In order to qualify for fade creation, you must first have played Dark Side long enough to get a trolloc to level 51. Any less experience with DS, you are not eligible.

Niila and I reserve the right to change any of the above should it be required because of numbers getting out of whack.

We also expect you to RP being a fade - constantly.
Any stupid behavior will result in automatic removal of said fade from account.

Keep in mind, though a lot of testing has been done (my unending thanks to Mydor's efforts over the years), it will still take a lot of time to iron out the wrinkles.

Please note the following:

* You will require immortal assistance to be put in the correct area after creation in order to gain EQ and access to a prac mob within the Breeding Grounds.
* Some triggers for various things are still set to operate only for clan 530 (The Neverborn). It's going to take a few weeks to switch these over to general fade usage.
* Clan 530 is still not open for the general player base until further announced.
* Changes will be constant and ongoing - these will be announced in the Dark Side forums under The Neverborn forum - if you create a fade, you need to PM me to let you know you need access to this forum.

Some general things for consideration:

* All fades start at level one, just like other races.
* Some fade abilities are keyed to level.
* Fades are expected to act in a manner befitting leaders of the horde - if you're horribly anti-social, this probably isn't a good choice to take as a character.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.