- Mortals cannot send tells to mortals of another race if they are at war with
- Fixed a bug where objects with no defined size will now be flagged properly
for the player trying to wear the object.
- When wielding a weapon you will now be told if you do not have the required
skill to effectively wield that weapon.
- The automatic reboots should no longer skip their warning messages.
- All houses are now forcibly saved prior to the mud rebooting.
- Forms that cause the victim to become disarmed now also induce a 1 second
lag state on the victim so that they cannot automatically rewield. This
probably doesn't affect NPCs.
- The 'map' command will now indicate the presence of PC corpses by the
- Milking cows will now continue to fill containers past 8 units if they
- Drink containers should now weigh 1 pound when empty, and 1 additional pound
for every 8 units of liquid contained inside. This should now be consistent
across all commands (drink/sip/fill/pour).